Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dr-Hack  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:52:55 PM(UTC)
Dr-Hack

Medals: Hackology Founder: This medal is earned by the Founders of Hackogy

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 57 post(s)

What a rough ride we have been going through ...  My Website and hosting issues apart , I have lost my blog.drhack.net Database , so my Original Post which now everyone has leached on the internet doesnt get back to a valid link Sad (Sad) , so thought to help people out who want the "Blank Character" , the Origional Post was This and This  (Way Back Machine ).
Gladly i kept the copy of the character with me on WhatsApp so I think i can entertain the Blank whatsApp requests , lately i updated to MarshMallow and the character is working fine on MarshMallow aswell
Content from the Blog just so you guys get the idea - Blog Post Link was : http://blog.drhack.net/whatsapp-blank-status-message-trick/

Update: New WhatsApp Character Works on ALL Devices[Read Here]

What is Blank Message and Status on WhatsApp
This Reminds me of my Old Discovery of the Reverse Character System Manipulation. Before we go ahead i would first like you to know what a “Bank Message” and “Blank Status” is on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp does not allow us to keep a Blank Status nor you can send a Blank Message to your Friends but if you see the images, I have kept a Blank Status and Sent Blank Message as well.

How I discovered Blank Character

Well , There is a bug in how WhatsApp displays Emoticons and due to that bug I can even come up with Emoji’s which are not available in WhatsApp by Default – although i have not fully figured out the mechanism so i will not share that more until i can come up with the logic behind it.As i was testing , the blank character came up which i can share with you all.

How To Send Blank Message on WhatsApp

WhatsApp does not allow us to send a blank message, if we put spaces it disregard those.Blank Character is Shared at the end of the post , although when i emailed the character and opened it on my computer it turned into a Square block knowing that it might spoil it. So you can try and use that character or message me in private (find that yourself how) and i will message you on whatsApp with the blank character and you can copy that message and use that anywhere you like

WhatsApp Blank Message

How to Keep Blank Status on WhatsApp

Same as with the Blank Message , WhatsApp doesn’t allow a Blank Status but by using the Blank Character shared at the end of the post you can also keep a Blank Status

Download Blank Character for WhatsApp

Reply to this post and i will send you the Character 

Using the above method you can also Create Blank WhatsApp Group Conversation

Why my Blank Character Appears a Squarish Box ?

Thanks for Sanford Dsouza for mentioning it to me , about few devices which show the Box, please Read it Here and share your input aswell to help others. The Update Fixes the Squarish Issue as stated Here (Archive)

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed