Its very simple
Steps to Sign Out of Google Account on Android
If you want to sign out from your Android phone, you can do it in just a few simple steps:
- Go to device Settings.
- Scroll down to “Accounts” or “Accounts and Sync”.
- Tap “Google”
- Now tap the Gmail ID you want to sign off.
- On the next screen, tap the 3-dot menu icon or “More” option found at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then select “Remove” or “Remove account” option.
Note that you may not be able to do this if you have set this email address as your main email address for your account, since it’s likely that Google Play will use this account. If you wish to remove your main account, then your only option is to factory reset your device.
Signing Off a Google Account Remotely
If you’ve had your phone stolen, then you may wish to use this method. You can easily Remove a Device.
You can do this in just a few simple steps:
- Go to “www.myaccount.google.com”
- Click on “Device activity & notifications”
- Click on “Review Devices”. Here, you will be able to see all the devices you’re signed into (including the one that you’re on now).
- Finally, click on the device that you wish to sign out from, and click “Remove” account access. This will effectively sign you out.
To remove your Main Google Account from your android device without doing a Factory Reset you may use the remove removal option .