While yes you can increase ram of your android smartphone , not entirely to 2 GB but even more utilizing this Technique - You can alot your SD CARD storage to act as a RAM , it will be not as fast as built in ram but it will do the trick
How to Increase Android Ram using Storage Space
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
is an amazing app which allows the users to users of Android operated smart gadgets to create partitions as of like hard disk of a desktop on the SC card or Memory card so as to utilize the SD card or memory card as an extended RAM. Which means the more space on your SD card or Memory card so vast would be your RAM space and acts as a Virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Step 1: Open Google Play Store in your android device.
Step 2: Browse for ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) in App store.
Step 3: Tap on to install option and install App in your Android device.
Step 4: Open the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app and increase the RAM.
Features of ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP)
– Use Free SD card memory as RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
– No limit on SWAP partition!
– The usual performance degradation when paged does not occur with SD card of class 8 and above.
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Easy foolproof