Hello Mr Sherlock,
I appreciate everyone who asks around rather making an opinion without due diligence. Is Pakcoin a Fraud or not ? is your query, but I think you want to know if Pakcoin is a scam or not. Lets list down what Pakcoin is
I can not prove that this coin will go to the moon, or make you rich. But from available sources and feedback I can tell you if this coin is serious with their plans and whether its there to stay or not.
1. A working Coin should have a Wallet. One can download its wallet software from website and see if its working and up-to-date.
2. Check PakCoin block explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pak/. The coin is an actual working coin.
3. Check its open source code at github.com/Pakcoin-project/pakcoin. PakCoin is opensource and you can see the source code and it has been updated in 2019 , which means its active as far as the development is concerned because recently it moved to Proof of Stake.
4. Check its official announcement at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0. Official Announcement with 41 pages of discussion means people are talking about it and I can see drwatson handle answering them. so its a running project.
5. Check its coinmarketcap.com listing at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pakcoin/. Again listed and running, as it is low in circulation you may see frequent bull / bear runs but that is even in the case of BTC.
6. It is listed currently on novaexchange.com and freiexchange.com. Coin can be exchanged in actual exchanges.
7. It's present since June 2015 and still running so things are going in the right direction.
8. Even last year someone came to ask me about How to Move PakCoin while two years back someone also came asking about Packoin views. So a coin with actual audience and coin being developed