Let me break down your questions and list the answers
- Initiative Q is developed by ex Paypal Guys - Saar Wilf,who founded Initiated Q also founded Fraud Sciences, which he sold to PayPal when it was part of eBay. So NO its not ex PayPal Guys
- Is it Real or another Scam in Making - Its a Scam , maybe not. should you invest ? probably Not again.
- Initiative Q and IQ - Initiative Q and IQOption are not same projects and are not interlinked. people mentioning IQ are actually talking about IQ Option
Is Initiative Q a Scam ?
To understand this , I will need to make few things clear so it may be easy for you to make a decision
- Unrealistic Price Estimation - Initiative Q has valued their 1 Q to be 1 USD which is unrealistic
- Not Cryptocurrency - uptill now Initiative Q's currency 'Q' is not a Cryptocurrency and it will not be built on any blockchain
- New Payment System - 'The Q payment network will integrate the best technological improvements that have been made in the payment industry over the last few decades to create a flexible, easy-to-use and inexpensive payment network' , do we need another payment system ? why will it be adopted by others ?
- Centralized Database - It will have a centralized Database, RIGHT
- Data Mining - Initiative Q is currently collecting user Emails and Names, which might be a security and privacy Hazard.
- Initiative Q Scam - It might not be a SCAM but there is no reason to get involved in such a project which is not clear how it will proceed.
I hope this will help you, feel free to ask any more queries